期中检测卷时间：120 分钟 听力部分（30 分） Ⅰ. 关键词语选择。
(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 你将听到五个句子。
请在每小题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个你所 到的单词或短语。
1. A. letter 2. A. cheer 3. A. mend 4. A. peace 5. A. have a talk B. little B. clear B. end B. improve B. have a walk C. litter C. clean C. lend C. practise C. have a break 满分：150 分Ⅱ. 短对话理解。
(共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 你将听到十段对话，每段对话后有一个小题。
请在每小题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
6. Where is Alice going in Beijing on New Year's Day?A. 7. What does Mark do?B.C.A. 8. What hurt the boy?B.C.A. 9. Who is Sandy's best friend?B.C.A.B.C.
10. When is the woman's birthday?A. A. Shanghai. 12. What's Jane doing now? A. She is babysitting her sister. B. She is playing basketball. C. She is going sightseeing. 13. When is John going camping? A. Next week. A. For two weeks. 15. How is the weather in Beijing? A. It's windy.B. B. England.C. C. Italy.11. Where is Tom going for vacation?B. Next month. B. For three weeks. B. It's hot.C. Next Sunday. C. For three days. C. It's cold.14. How long is Mary staying in Hawaii?Ⅲ. 长对话理解。
(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 你将听到两段对话，每段对话后有几个小题。
请在每小题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
听第一段对话，回答第 16 至 17 小题。
16. What are the speakers talking about? A. The weather. B. The environment. C. The health. 17. What does David think we should do? A. We should play sports every day. C. We should protect the environment. 听第二段对话，回答第 18 至 20 小题。
18. Where will the woman go? A. To the bus stop. A. At 4：30 p. m. B. To the train station. B. At 3：30 p. m. C. To the airport. C. At 3：00 p. m. 19. What time will the driver pick up the woman? 20. What do we know about the driver? A. He will help the woman with the bags. B. He is good at talking with people. C. He is a middleaged man. B. We should read more books.
(共 5 小题；每题 1 分，满分 5 分) 你将听到一个篇短文，短文后有 5 个问题。
请根据短文内容，在每小题所给 的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
21. Students can't study well the next day because they have to ________ the night before. A. do lots of housework B. stay up C. play computer games 22. What is the second advantage( 优点) of homework? A. It can help students practice what they have learned. B. It can help students understand the knowledge. C. Students can keep a good learning habit. 23. Students should depend on ________ while doing their homework according to the passage. A. themselves A. interesting A. One. B. the teacher B. wonderful B. Two. C. their parents C. boring C. Three. 24. Students' lives might be ________ with too much homework. 25. How many disadvantages does the writer tell us? Ⅴ. 信息转换。
(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 你将听到一篇短文。
How big What people do Where to live The number of the pandas The reason why pandas are in danger 1. 5 (26)________ long and 160 kg Raise money (27)________ the pandas. Only in the (28)________ in China. Only (29)_______ pandas left in the wild in the early 1980s The area where they can live has (30)________.笔试部分(120 分)Ⅵ. 单项填空。
(共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分) 从每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出一个可以填入空白处的最佳 选项。
31. —Many students memorize the new words ________ them many times. —Yes. It's a good way. A. by repeating B. in reading C. to practice D. for writing 32. —What do you want to be in the future，Bill? —I want to be ________ fashion designer. A. a B. an C. the D. / 33. —Let's go and listen to Mr. Smith's speech on Western culture, shall we? —________It's getting to the end. A. Why not? C. I'm afraid not. ________？ A. messages A. a；a B. decisions B. an；an C. information C. a；an D. advice D. an；a 35. Dale is studying in ________ university and he wants to be ________ engineer. 36. —I feel stressed out. I have so much work to do every day. —You'd better not work too hard. It's good for you to take some _______，I think. A. health A. very；very C. much；very each other. A. it —Yes, I'd love to. A. to play B. plays C. played D. playing 40. Guo Jingming is one of ________ teenage writers today，though some old writers don't like him very much. A. more famous C. the most famous 41. —How does Tom go to school every day? —He lives the ________ from school，so he takes the underground. B. most famous D. famous B. that C. this D. them 39. —Would you like to invite Mr. Wang ______ sports with you? B. exercise C. lesson B. very；much D. much；much D. work 37. Xiaoming is ________ young，but Xiaozhang is ________ younger. B. That's all right. D. Good idea.34. I have some problems with my English writing. Can you give me some38. I like using WeChat. WeChat makes ________ easier for friends to contact with
A. farthest A. goB. fastest B. going toC. closest C. go toD. cleanest D. to go to42. The movie theater is the best place ________ on weekends. 43. We have two rooms ________，but I can't decide ________. A. to live；to choose which one C. to live in；which one to choose A. to play B. playing B. lived；choose which one D. live；which one C. not to play D. not playing44. Our teachers often advise us ________ computer games a lot. 45. —Where else would you like to visit? —I also want ________ the museum and the zoo. A. visit B. visiting A A few weeks ago，John went to a new school. He likes it better than his __46__ school. The classrooms are big and clean. Every classroom has a computer in it. The __47__ is also really great！There are lots of books，magazines and newspapers. It also has the most comfortable chairs and students can sit on them when they __48__. The food in the school dining hall is delicious and not __49__. All the students like to eat there. The beef noodles are John's favorite. John's favorite __50__ at the school is the big auditorium(礼堂). The students often go there to listen to speeches(演说). Last week John went there for an interesting speech and he __51__ it. The school has all kinds of activities. __52__，there is a music festival every June. The students like their school band(乐队)very much. The sports meeting is __53__ one of the most popular activities at the school. It is in September every year. John is happy that he can __54__ at this school. He enjoys his life here __55__ he has the best teachers and the friendliest classmates. 46. A. old 47. A. classroom 48. A. sing 49. A. expensive 50. A. time 51. A. forgot 52. A. Of course 53. A. either `B. new B. library B. dance B. popular B. place B. waited B. In fact B. again C. big C. dining hall C. read C. healthy C. person C. stopped C. For example C. too D. small D. sports center D. sleep D. enough D. subject D. loved D. So far D. also C. visitting D. to visit Ⅶ. 完形填空。
(共 20 小题；每小题 1. 5 分，共 30 分)
54. A. study 55. A. butB. work B. or BC. live C. thoughD. travel D. becauseDo all of us have a talent？Or is it possible(可能的) that someone has no talent? Everyone is looking for their talent. __56__ wants to be talented because it feels great. More people__57__ they are good at some things，but not talented in them. __58__ you are one of those people，just develop(发展) the things you are good at into your talents. If you don't know __59__ you are good at，you should __60__ new things， such as taking some special classes，doing something new __61__ a friend and so on. After you try，you may find yourself __62__ cooking，drawing，writing or playing sports. You may __63__ find that you are not only good at one thing. Then develop these things you are good at into your __64__. So everyone has a talent and it's impossible(不可能的) that someone has no talent. But there is one thing to __65__—talents don't come to you; you find them. 56. A. Somebody 57. A. think 58. A. And 59. A. how 60. A. find 61. A. as 62. A. bored with 63. A. even 64. A. activities 65. A. ask B. Anybody B. make B. Though B. who B. try B. with B. good for B. always B. differences B. touch C. Everybody C. decide C. Because C. when C. expect C. about C. good at C. only C. hopes C. remember D. Nobody D. wonder D. If D. what D. love D. at D. afraid of D. again D. talents D. doⅧ . 补全对话。
(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 根据对话内容，从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项，其中有两个 为多余选项。
A：Hi，Zhang Fan! You look so busy. B：Yes，I am busy preparing(准备)for my vacation. A：(66)________ B：To Qingdao. A：Qingdao？(67)________ B：Tomorrow. I'm going there with my family.
A：How long are you staying there? B：(68)________We are going to lots of places to do some sightseeing. A：We all know the beaches of Qingdao are very beautiful. (69)________ B：Of course. When I lie(躺) on the beaches，I will feel so cool and relaxed. A：(70)________ B：I'm sure you'll love them. A. Will you go there? C. How are you going there? F. Who are you going with? B. For a week. D. When are you going there? G. Where are you going?E. Sounds great. I hope to visit them，too.Ⅸ. 阅读理解。
(共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 阅读下列短文，从每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出一个最佳选 项。
A Emily has a pen pal in England. Her name is Alice. They write to each other twice a month. In her last letter Alice told Emily how she spent a week in Japan with her family. Here is Emily's reply(答复). Dear Alice， Thank you for your last letter. I enjoyed reading it very much. It seemed that you had a more wonderful summer vacation than I did. I hope I can also go to Japan one day. In this letter I will tell you about my best friend. Her name is Kate. Kate has long brown hair and blue eyes and I have short black hair and black eyes. We are both 13 years old，but she is a little taller than me. She is always happy and very friendly. We sit next to each other in class. She is good at math，and I do well in history. We often help each other with our schoolwork. We always go home together and play computer games for an hour. Kate thinks very quickly and she usually wins. Kate is learning to play the piano. I am learning to play the violin. We practice together every Monday and Wednesday. Now we can play very well. Sometimes Kate stays in my house at night，or I stay in her house at night. We always have a good time. Did you stay at your friend's house at night? Write soon! Love,
Emily 71. What did Alice write about in her last letter to Emily? A. Her family. B. Her study. C. Her best friend. D. Her vacation. 72. What does Emily do after she goes back from school? A. She watches TV. C. She does her homework. 73. How often does Emily practice the violin? A. Once a week. C. Once a month. 74. Which is RIGHT about Emily and Kate? A. They are both good at history. C. They are both thirteen years old. B One day Mrs. Black took Tom and Jim to go shopping. They went to the supermarket in the new shopping mall. “Why do you buy things here，Mom？”Tom asked. “Because they are cheaper than those at the corner store，”Mrs. Black said. The Blacks didn't have enough money and Mrs. Black was always careful with her money. She looked carefully at the prices of things she bought in the supermarket. When they got home，the children said，“We don't think you spent less money by going to the supermarket there. ”“Why？” said Mrs. Black. “Everything was cheaper there. ”“We know，”said the children，“but we came home by taxi because we had too many things to carry. The cost of the taxi was more than the money you saved！” Mrs. Black added(加起来) everything up and found her children were right. “Well done，”she said. “Next time we will do shopping near our home. ” 75. Mrs. Black took Tom and Jim ________. A. to the new shopping mall C. to the park A. things there had good quality C. things there were cheap 77. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The Blacks were rich and they bought a lot of things in the supermarket. B. The Blacks were not rich and they bought things in a cheaper supermarket. B. to the zoo D. to the museum B. there were many things there D. things there were expensive B. They can play the violin well. D. They both have long brown hair. B. Twice a week. D. Twice a month. B. She plays sports. D. She plays computer games.76. Mrs. Black bought things in the new shopping mall because ________.
C. The Blacks enjoyed shopping in the shopping mall because it was large. D. The Blacks were poor and they never went shopping. 78. Mrs. Black decided to go shopping ________ the next time. A. in the shopping mall far away C. in the most expensive shop C Volleyball is very popular. Today there are more than 46 million( 百 万 ). Americans playing volleyball. About 800 million players around the world play volleyball about once a week. Do you like playing volleyball？Let's talk about it. Volleyball started in America. In 1895，William G. Morgan blended (融合) basketball，tennis and handball(手球) to make a game for his students. He was a teacher at the Young Men's Christian Association(基督教青年会) in Holyoke，Mass. At first，he just wanted to let the older students in his class exercise. And it was not called volleyball at that time. Now，volleyball is the second most popular sport in America. Chinese are also good at playing volleyball. The Chinese Women National Volleyball Team is one of the best teams in the world. They got the first place in the Olympic Games three times(1984，2004 and 2016). 79. Where did volleyball start? A. In England. A. Teachers. B. In China. B Farmers. C. In America. C. Students. D. In Thailand. D. Doctors. 80. Who did William G. Morgan make the volleyball game for? 81. How many times has the Chinese Women National Volleyball Team got the first place in the Olympic Games? A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times. D. Four times. 82. What is the passage mainly about? A. How to play volleyball. C. Something about volleyball. D A neighborhood party is a great way to have fun and get to know the people in your neighborhood. And it's also the best way to bring the community (社区)together. Before you begin to do this，you first need to decide where to have the party. The community center is a good place for a neighborhood party. If the weather is nice，many people like to have the party outside. It could be at a park or on a street. B. When volleyball started. D. Volleyball in China. B. in the cheapest shop D. near her home
Next，ask your friends and neighbors to help. Get them to tell others about the party，set up (策划) the party and clean up after the party. During the party，be sure to have lots of things to do. Many parties have activities for kids，such as face painting. Most parties have food and drinks. The best parties are when everyone brings something to share. That's also the special part (部 分) of a neighborhood party! 83. What is Paragraph(段落)1 about? A. What a neighborhood party is. B. How to bring the neighbors together. C. How we can have a good time in the neighborhood. D. Why we need to know the people in the neighborhood. 84. The writer tells us ________ right place(s)for a neighborhood party. A. one B. two C. three D. four 85. The writer thinks we can let our friends and neighbors help ________. ① set up the neighborhood party ② clean up after the neighborhood party ③ tell others about the neighborhood party ④ decide where to have the neighborhood party A. ①②③ A. 在……之前 C. 在……期间 87. What is special about a neighborhood party? A. It has food and drinks. C. There are lots of things to do. E 阅读下面短文，并用英语回答问题(请注意每小题后面的词数要求)。
Should friends be different or the same？Different people have different ideas. The following is what four of my classmates said. My name is Susan. I am outgoing. I like to have friends who are similar to me. Both my best friend Linda and I like traveling. We went to Italy with our families last summer vacation. We stayed there for two weeks. Next year we want to go to Paris. My name is Mary. I like to have friends who are different from me. My best friend Betty is shorter and more outgoing than me. I am quiet and I like reading very B. It has activities for kids. D. People bring something to share. B. ①②④ C. ①③④ B. 在……之后 D. 在……周围 D. ②③④ 86. The underlined word “During” means “________” in Chinese.
much. Betty likes sports and she plays pingpong well. I'm Peter. I like to have friends who are like me. It can be very helpful. I'm a little quiet and my good friend Rick is quiet，too. Sometimes I don't know what to do with my problems and he can tell me what I should do，because he knows about me better than people who are different from me. I'm Bill. I have both kinds of friends. I think it is important. That makes my life more interesting. 88. How long did Susan stay in Italy？(不超过 10 个词) _________________________________________________________________ 89. What kind of sport is Betty good at？(不超过 5 个词) _________________________________________________________________ 90. Why does Bill think it's important to have both kinds of friends？(不超过 10 个 词) _________________________________________________________________ Ⅹ. 单词拼写。
(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 根据首字母及汉语提示，完成下列单词的拼写，注意恰当形式，使句意明 确，语言通顺。
91. The same word may have several different m________(意义). 92. No cars are allowed on the i________(岛屿). 93. I heard someone knocking at the door l________(大声地). 94. I like listening to music in my free time. It is r________(令人放松的). 95. My parents wouldn't a________(允许)me to go to the party. Ⅺ. 书面表达。
(共 1 小题；满分 25 分) 随着祖国的繁荣富强，越来越多的外国人对来中国游玩充满了期待，请你 根据以下要点，向一位即将到访的美国朋友介绍一下你的家乡——合肥： 1. 合肥的地理位置(安徽的中部)，以及来合肥的最佳方式； 2. 简介大蜀山(Dashu Mountain)，天鹅湖(the Swan Lake)，李鸿章故居等景 点。
100 词左右，开头已给出，不计入 总词数。
2. 使用提建议、比较级、交通出行方式、动词不定式等句型和表达 方式。
I'm so happy to know that you are looking forward to visiting China as it's becoming more and more prosperous. And I think my hometown，Hefei，is a good